Looking for the best Aesthetic websites to improve your aesthetic business?
Aesthetics can be defined as the set of guiding principles of an artist which includes color, contrast, graphics, and layout. Website aesthetics influence the brand’s credibility and perception.
Do you know, 94% percent of first impressions of a brand’s website relate to its design and 75% of website credibility comes from design? A pleasant, smart, and eye catchy design allows the user to have a positive experience for everyone and aesthetic people as well.
Below, we have listed the 7 Best Aesthetic WordPress websites of 2023 to share the latest development and design trends.
All the following key features of Aesthetic websites will help you to create an easy-to-use, fully functional, and visually appealing website for your business.
Let’s get started!
American Scraps is an estimable industrial warehouse. It converts scrapped artifacts from American history into comics. For generations, they have not just talked “the talk of archival scrap dumping” they have got the comics to show for it.
At American Scraps, each piece has been made in accordance with its exact specifications. Also, each purchase includes your free official American Scraps metallic button and sturdy draw-on membership card.
Key features of American Scraps:
- The latest scrap on the top gives the website a truly unique design
- Historical timeline representing the duration of the facts and events
- Attention-grabbing pagination
- 100% responsive
- Easy to navigate with beautiful transition effects
- Subscription form notifies about new comics by email
- Social media links in the header and footer section are easy to access
99% Invisible website is one of the most popular podcast Aesthetic websites. It is a sound-rich, narrative podcast hosted by Roman Mars about all the thought that goes into the things we don’t think about.
It has grown from a four-minute spot on broadcast radio to an enormously popular podcast with listeners all over the world. 99% Invisible is now a member of the Stitcher and Sirius XM podcast family.
Key features of 99% Invisible:
- A perfect blend of multiple solid colors
- Beautiful design built for podcasting
- Social media icons in the header section make it easier for people to find your business aesthetic on social media and help you to increase your following
- Easy navigation
- Quick access to their latest episodes
- Eye catchy podcast player integrated into the site’s design
- The website is totally responsive
- They have used an aesthetic icon for the logo
Unconquered specializes in brand development and is a New York City-based creative agency. It dares to do the thinking and the doing, with strategy, creativity, and production showing up in equal measure.
The best part of Unconquered is they donate 1% of their gross sales to fund non-profit organizations that help create a sustainable local community with a global reach through 1% For The Planet.
Key features of Unconquered:
- Unique video slider on the homepage that grabs the visitor’s attention
- Floating logo moves across the screen
- Multiple 3D UI elements
- The index bar makes it easy to jump onto a specific section of the page
- Bold typography
- Email, phone number, and all trending social media accounts links are embedded in the footer
- The achievement bar builds trust in the website visitors
Protest is a Netherlands based company that manufactures sportswear. They create beautifully functional clothing and help people overcome the obstacles that stand between them and their boards.
The mission of the Protest is to help everyone ride more. Their goal is to have as much fun as possible. Their rallying cry is Protest To Get There.
Key features of Protest:
- Highly engaging beautiful design for individual product pages
- Trendy navigation button makes it easy for users to quickly scroll through the website
- Featuring bold and large typography
- A newsletter subscription is ready to serve valuable content and relevant promotions straight to their inboxes
- Using WooCommerce for the online store
- Taglines in the header build the trust of website visitors
- Features a product image as the header with featured product categories
Nove is an advisory agency and guide businesses in their interactions with the European institutions. They believe that success depends on the quality of services, creativity, and commitment to clients.
Nove treats each client uniquely and shapes the strategies accordingly. Their experience in public affairs and communication is blended with the ambition to perform with creativity and quality.
Key features of Nove:
- Unique design with a fullscreen video background
- A transparent menu gives a different look to the website
- Custom page templates for different sections
- Website visual appeal on all screen types and sizes
- Address and contact information are easy to access
- Incredible teams page helps to the point of knowing, liking, and trusting you
- Success stories are helping the visitors to build the trust
6. Jony Guedj
Jony Guedj is one of the best Aesthetic websites for freelance film directors. They make commercials, music videos, and short films. It didn’t take long to realize Jony’s genius.
Jony Guedj’s site is experimental and a bit odd, but that’s the point of it — to be in line with Guedj’s masterpieces.
Key features of Jony Guedj:
- Incredible SMPTE color bars for horizontal navigation
- Design is interesting and engaging
- Brilliant imagery
- Amusing animation effects
- Multiple attention-grabbing pages
- Visually appealing fonts
- Featuring multiple colors and all are blended beautifully
7. Angry Birds
The Angry Birds is one of the most famous Aesthetic websites for popular games. Angry Birds is a 2009 casual puzzle video game developed by Finnish video game developer Rovio Entertainment.
It is inspired primarily by a sketch of stylized wingless birds, the game was first released for iOS and Maemo devices starting in December 2009.
Key features of Angry Birds:
- Visual graphics are added as the main backdrop of each page
- Easy to navigate menu
- 3D animations promote Interactivity
- Picture-infused website design
- Large buttons are adding a considerable level of debt
- Totally responsive
- Maintaining the same spirit and consistency sitewide
- The design is equally aesthetic on phones as well.
Wrapping up, the Aesthetics of a website is important to keep the audience engaged. An aesthetically pleasing layout is quite advantageous for the user and the developer both.
Create a minimalistic website for your business to gain the audience’s attention and convert visitors into leads. Also, Aesthetics plays a critical role in online marketplaces and e-commerce platforms by focusing on the target audience.
Ready to create an Aesthetic website for your business?
Apply all of the above key features and build a stunning website to increase your brand’s credibility, gain insights into your audience, and boost your revenue.
Feel free to comment below on which Aesthetic website you liked the most or which helped you the most to improve your website.